There’s nothing like cooling down in the middle of summer with a refreshing dip in the pool, am I right? Westly’s Splash Challenge is all about getting active and staying cool, but it’s not just about swimming!
Playing in the H2O
There are so many ways for folks of every age to have a blast with H2O on a hot day. Here are a few ideas:
- Water balloon battle – Game on!
- Wash the car – Get those chores done while having fun.
- Water the garden – Fill up that watering can and watch your plants thrive. Learn how to start a garden at home here!
- Run through the sprinkler – You know, your favorite childhood memory.
- Water gun tag – Break out the super soaker and go to town!
- Slip n’ slide fun – Sometimes painful, but always fun. Learn how to make a DIY slip n’ slide here!
- Liquid limbo – How low can you go? Spray the water hose as a liquid limbo stick and see if you can dodge it.
- Fishing – Grab your fishing buddy and cast out.
- Kayaking – Paddle on and enjoy nature.
- Water table – Kiddos love pouring, splashing, and learning with water. Create a DIY water table with household items!
- Water skiing – Florida’s version of snow skiing!
- Paddle boarding – A relaxing way to get a total body workout.
- Splash pad fun – Have you been to the splash pad in Downtown Winter Garden?
- Paint with water – Grab a paint brush or roller and make a masterpiece with just water on your driveway or sidewalk. Don’t worry, if you mess up, just wait for it to dry and try again!
As you can see, it’s super easy to add 30 minutes of water activity to your day and complete Westly’s Splash Challenge! Haven’t registered yet? What are you waiting for?! Register HERE for your chance to win one of the grand prizes!
Splash on, peeps!
We Want to Hear from You!
How do you get your splash on? Let us know in the comments below.